- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- Additional Ability Strength is additive.
- Affects Warframe Augment Mods.
- Affects Channeled abilities, such as Exalted Blade and World On Fire, for the whole duration.
- Affects abilities that have a duration for the whole duration. For example, the shadows summoned by Shadows of the Dead keep the increased Ability Strength, even when the shadows are healed/teleported.
- Conversion will trigger when aided by an ally using the Energy Spike passive from the Zenurik Focus school. This can allow a player to receive more than one Conversion proc from the same energy orb, as long as they are within its radius.
- There is a very small delay between picking up an energy orb and energy conversion triggering, often related to host / client ping.
- Using abilities while standing on an energy orb often will not trigger energy conversion.
- Health Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide Ability Strength.
- Despite appearing on the player's HUD as a buff (with the same visual and auditory cue as an Arcane Enhancement triggering), it will not be nullified by Nullifier Crewmen nor by passing through Void Portals in Orokin Sabotage.