|Rank||Energy Regen/Second||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- Can be stacked with other instances of Energy Siphon for a total of 2.4 energy regeneration per second in regular missions, and 4.8 energy regeneration per second in Trials.
- It can also stack with Zenurik's Energy Overflow, reaching a total of 6.4 energy regeneration per second while in a classic party, and 8.8 energy regeneration per second while in trials
- Adding Coaction Drift on a 4 player cell will give 2.85 energy regeneration per second, stack with Zenurik's Energy Overflow 6.85, An entire raid cell will give 5.61 stack with Zenurik's Energy Overflow 9.61 energy regeneration per second.
- If the player uses a channeled ability such as Absorb or Undertow, they will not regenerate energy until they deactivate that ability.
- The Sortie "Energy Reduction" condition also reduces the rate of energy regeneration.
- Being idle for 2 minutes will cause the regeneration to stop.
- Using only certain abilities off of cooldown, with the right build and duration/efficiency, Energy Siphon can allow a player to regenerate the energy spent on the ability before it ends, thus letting them use that ability infinitely.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector |
Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger
Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|