Allies will gain energy over time when enemies are marked with Energy Vampire.
|Strength:15 / 17 / 20 / 25 (restored energy)|
6.25% (damage percentage)
|Duration:5 / 6 / 7 / 9 s|
|Range:100 m (cast range)|
15 / 17 / 20 / 25 m (pulse radius)
- Trinity marks a target within 100 meters. It shines bright blue and emits 4 pulses over 5 / 6 / 7 / 9 seconds. Each pulse restores 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 energy to Tenno within 15 / 17 / 20 / 25 meters, and the target is staggered and dealt 6.25% of its remaining health as Finishing damage.
- Finishing damage ignores armor and shields.
- If the target dies while marked, all remaining pulses are released at once.
- Damage percentage is applied to the target's remaining health or 25% its maximum health - whichever is greater at the time of cast. Each pulse inflicts at least 5 Finishing damage.
- Pulses are emitted at every quarter of the duration, the first occurring immediately on cast. The final pulse occurs when three-quarters of the duration has elapsed.
- The pulses' stagger will not interrupt the attacks of heavy enemy units. It also does not affect enemies immune to stagger, such as Grineer Rollers, Corpus Ospreys, or certain bosses.
- Energy Vampire cannot be cast on targets that won’t be damaged, e.g. during invulnerability phases of certain bosses.
- Players channeling Renewal, Absorb, Exalted Blade, Hysteria, Peacemaker, Prowl, Sound Quake, or World On Fire cannot benefit from Energy Vampire.
- Has a cast delay of 0.6 seconds. Not recastable while active.
- The cast delay is affected by Natural Talent, reducing it down to 0.4 seconds.
- After the cast delay, the animation takes another 0.6 seconds to finish. After this Trinity can move freely again. This delay is affected by Natural Talent as well.
- Multiple Trinities cannot drain energy from a single target simultaneously.
- Main article: Vampire Leech
- Cast Energy Vampire on a weak enemy and kill it for a quick burst of energy.
- While increased duration slows energy gain by spreading the pulses over a longer period, killing the target quickly negates this penalty – allowing Trinity's other abilities to benefit from increased duration.
- Decreasing Energy Vampire's duration via Corrupted Mods will quicken the energy restoration at the cost of a shortened span of stagger control per cast.
- Energy Vampire deals damage on each pulse based on the enemy's remaining amount of health and shields at the time it is cast.
- Formerly, casting Energy Vampire as Well Of Life was ending would deal increased damage based on the enemy's multiplied health (which was 10 times larger during Well Of Life). Even after the enemy's maximum and current health had reverted to its original un-multiplied values, the remaining 3 pulses to took off huge amounts of health.
- This was patched in Update 18.5.
- If used on Grineer Latchers, the Latcher will not be destroyed by the pulses and can be casted upon again and again for more energy. The effect will stop when latch onto a player.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 27.63 seconds.
- Reduces cast range to 34 meters and pulse radius to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.6 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases cast range to 250 meters and pulse radius to 62.5 meters.
- Reduces restored energy to 10 per pulse and damage percentage to 2.5%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases restored energy to 74.75 per pulse and damage percentage to 18.6875%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 6.525 seconds.