- Fixed a crash caused by Metamorphosis.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Rest & Rage range reduced.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13
- Conclave: Reduced the duration of Metamorphosis.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave: Mend and Maim can now only be activated at 100 energy.
- Fixed a gradual decrease in performance that could occur in long duration missions if a player cast Metamorphosis ability while having a Sigil equipped.
- Added a HUD Power Strength buff indicator for Provoke.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when randomizing Equinox’s appearance.
- Fixed Equinox turning all white when using Metamorphosis to switch from Day to Night form.
- Conclave: Metamorphosis - Push & Pull
- Rest & Rage will now slow boss-type enemies instead of putting them to sleep.
- Fixed an issue with visual ability FX lingering for too long.
- Conclave: Rest and Rage no longer require a target to activate in Conclave.
- Conclave: Fixed Conclave Mobility not being properly normalized, and Movement Speed being adjusted by mistake.
- Fixed Mend & Maim visual FX not properly displaying if the player is stealthed while the Ability is active.
- Conclave: Targets affected by Rest will be immune to damage for 1 second on Wake, there is no immunity if Rest expires naturally.
- Conclave: Increased damage and speed bonus of Metamorphosis Day Form in PvP.
- Conclave: Increased radius of Pacify & Provoke aura in PvP.
- Fixed an error that would cause changing the color customization of an Archwing to also change the color customizations on Equinox.
- Fixed Rest & Rage Ability ending early when switching forms
- Fixed Equinox’s cloth dangles appearing on other Warframes after selecting a Conclave loadout.
- Conclave: Fixed Equinox's Energy colour not properly affecting states in PvP matches.
- 4th Ability has had its energy drain-per-second changed from 5 to 3.5
- Rest & Rage has had its base range doubled.
- Overhealing from Mend will now restore shields.
- Switching between forms with Equinox has been reduced to a 1 second delay.
- Fixed Maim doing damage to the player when deactivated on a Rampart.
- Power Efficiency Mods now apply to Pacify and Provoke.
- Players that did not receive a unique helmet for Equinox has been given a helmet retroactively.
- Fixed visual issues with attachments on Equinox’s Day-form.
- Fixed typos visible in Equinox’s Day and Night Systems description in the Foundry.
- Fixed players not being able to equip Arcane Enhancements on Equinox’s Helmet.
- Conclave: Duration increased of Rest in PvP.
- Conclave: The first hit on a Target that is affected by Rest does no damage and wakes them up in PvP.
- Fixed Equinox sliding instead of jogging when using Rest/Rage while moving.
- Fixed Equinox being able to heal Defense objectives.
- Fixed Mend HUD buff indicator not going away if you then use Metamorphosis.
- Fixed the Harkonar Syandana not sitting properly on Equinox when in Night-form.
- Fixed Clients seeing Equinox using the wrong idle animations on Night and Day forms.
- Fixed one Aspect of Equinox requiring two helmets, instead of a helmet, chassis and systems.
- Fixed the positioning of the new ‘cape’ Syandanas on Equinox.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.