- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Movement speed boost is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Speed boost duration is refreshed when affected players teleport through an active Wormhole again.
- Despite Escape Velocity's description that it affects allies, it will only apply its speed effect to Warframes and not to allies such as Specters, invasion allies or allies created with abilities such as Loki's Decoy.
- Unlike most other Augment mods, Escape Velocity is also classified as an Exilus mod, and thus can be inserted into a Warframe's Exilus slot.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases the speed duration to 19.74 seconds and the wormhole duration to 45.12 seconds.
- Reduces the targeting range to 17 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces the cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces the speed duration to 2.8 seconds and the wormhole duration to 6.4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases the targeting range to 125 meters.
- Has no negative effect on this ability/augment.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effect on this ability/augment.
- Increases the cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces the speed duration to 5.075 seconds and the wormhole duration to 11.6 seconds.