- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The duration increase per enemy killed is affected by Ability Duration.
- Kills extend the active duration of Warcry up to a maximum of double the ability's duration after mods.
- Kills also extend Warcry's duration for allies.
- Only melee kills made by the caster will extend the duration.
- One can cast Warcry on their squad at the beginning of a mission, which can then be maintained for the entire mission with Eternal War by rapidly melee-killing enemies, allowing the team to benefit from Warcry while keeping energy expenditure low. This is easiest to do in endless mode missions like Survival, Defense, and Interception. Care should be taken around Nullifier Crewmen and tilesets where one can easily fall off the map, as either will end Warcry prematurely.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases bonus duration per kill to 5.64 seconds and ability duration to 42.3 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces bonus duration per kill to 0.8 seconds and ability duration to 6 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases radius to 62.5 meters.
- Reduces speed buff to 20%, armor buff to 20%, and slow to 12%
- Maximized Ability Strength increases speed buff to 149.5%, armor buff to 149.5%, and slow to 75%.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces bonus duration per kill to 1.45 seconds and ability duration to 10.875 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment.
- The effect of Warcry may end even when there is still time left on the ability, forcing the player to avoid getting melee kills to recast the ability.
- After maximization, the highest attainable duration for Warcry is 42.3 seconds, meaning Eternal War can never raise its duration past 84.6 seconds.