A pair of daggers using the same technology as the Ether Sword, the Ether Daggers exchange attack power for faster attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 20,000*|
- The Ether Dagger's blueprint is rewarded by completing the Stolen Dreams quest.
- The blueprint is sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply Syndicate seller) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 3,000 + 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest damage of all Dual Daggers.
- High Slash damage.
- Can hit multiple targets if they are close together.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Sinking Talon stance.
- Good status chance
- Slow attack speed.
- Short attack range.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage - low effectiveness against Armored and Shielded enemies.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Ether Daggers Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ether Daggers Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Ether Daggers were released on April 12, 2013 with Hotfix 7.7.3.
- This weapon was removed from the Market in Update 10.3, though it was temporarily re-released for PS4 from Saturday, August 9, 12pm EDT to Sunday, August 10th, 12pm EDT as part of a special alert event prior to Update 14.0's introduction. The Ether Daggers have since made its return as a reward in the Stolen Dreams quest added in Update 15.13.
- As of Hotfix 19.11.6, the Codex displays this weapon as having a magazine size of 6.
- Ether Reaper, a scythe variant.
- Ether Sword, a single longsword variant.
- Dual Ether, dual sword variant.