The Ether Reaper is a scythe weapon, and was added in Update 10.0.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 230||Blueprints Price:50,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Comes with one polarity slot.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Stalking Fan stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Attacks with this weapon have a moderate chance to stagger enemies rendering them helpless.
- Good critical and status chance.
- Slow finisher attack.
- Finisher attack speed has been greatly increased.
- Medium AoE radius on jump attack.
- See Category:Ether Reaper Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ether Reaper Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Can be equipped with the Spearmint Scythe skin.
- Statistically, this weapon has the attack speed of the Reaper Prime and the proc chance of the Hate at the cost of doing the least damage out of all four scythes.
- Though implied by the description, this weapon lacks the Ether Sword's guaranteed radiation proc on slam attacks.
- The default color scheme of Nekros is the same as the Ether Reaper's default color scheme.
- Both the name and the shaft of the Ether Reaper are similar to the Reaper Prime, a stand-alone primed scythe.
- Equipping this with Valkyr's Bonds will cause the right tube of the syandana to bug out while switching to the Ether Reaper.
Ether Reaper Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
- Reaper Prime, a similar scythe.
- Hate, the Stalker's signature scythe.
- Anku, another Tenno crafted scythe.