Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprint Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage.
- Fast attack speed.
- 100% Radiation proc on slam attack AoE.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Iron Phoenix and Rising Steel stances.
- See Category:Ether Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ether Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Ether Sword will proc Radiation on slam attacks and Iron Phoenix's Taking Flight combo regardless of any elemental mods added on to the weapon.
- The ability to have a radial Radiation proc on demand with this weapon actually makes it one of the best weapons against Infested, as the Radiation proc makes the Ancient's auras (by far the most dangerous aspect of the Infested) no longer apply to surrounding light Infested.
- The Ether Sword was released on May 24, 2013 with Update 8.0.
- Pressure Point seems to give a lower damage bonus than expected, according to the arsenal UI. It is unknown whether this is only a display bug or actually affects the damage.
- Dual Ether, the dual version.
- Ether Daggers, the dual dagger version.
- Ether Reaper, the scythe version.