The Euphona Prime is a Prime shotgun type sidearm and the signature weapon of Banshee Prime, capable of two different firing modes. The primary fire shoots a slug for longer range engagements while the Alternate Fire shoots wider spread shots for close range fights.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage.
- High critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- High accuracy.
- Alt-fire can fire a very short range shotgun blast.
- Alt-fire can be used even while rolling.
- Alt-fire has high status chance.
- Can be built to provide 100% status chance causing each pellet to inflict a status effect.
- Comes with three innate polarity slots.
- Low Slash and Puncture damage – less effective against health and armor.
- Slow rate of fire.
- Slow reload speed considering its magazine size.
- Low magazine size.
- Difficult to aim at range, due to both bullet drop and non-hitscan projectiles.
- Low maximum ammo capacity.
- Alt-fire has linear damage falloff from 100% to ~1% from 6m to 12m target distance (distances are affected Projectile Speed).
- Alt-fire has a large, inconsistent spread.
- The Euphona Prime has two different firing modes with different characteristics:
- Its primary fire has bullet drop, and slightly spreads at long distances. It also enforces a ragdoll-like effect if a headshot is performed.
- The listed damage is actually the total of all the pellets' damage value. The actual damage per pellet is 4.4 Impact, 17.6 Puncture, and 66.0 Slash (a total of 88).
- Euphona Prime is the fourth standalone Prime piece of equipment, after Reaper Prime, Dakra Prime, and the Kavasa Prime Collar, and the first standalone Prime Secondary weapon.
- Euphona Prime currently has the highest Mastery Level requirement of any piece of equipment, at 14.
- Euphona is a Greek word that refers to pleasant sounds, typically letters, syllables, or words.
- Currently Euphona Prime's alternative shot's spread is bugged. It spreads to the upper right of the crosshair instead of around the crosshair as normal shotguns do; the crosshair seems to always be at the lower-left outer edge of the spread.