The Euphona Prime is a Prime shotgun type sidearm and the signature weapon of Banshee Prime, capable of two different firing modes. The primary fire shoots a slug for longer range engagements while the Alternate Fire shoots wider spread shots for close range fights. The weapon deals extreme damage per shot, kept in check by its low magazine, slow fire rate, and difficulty to use at long distances owing to the primary fire's arcing projectile bullet and the alt-fire's massive damage fall-off.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- High damage.
- Primary fire is tied with Spira, Spira Prime, Lato Prime, and Pandero for the second highest critical chance of all secondaries, behind Akbolto Prime.
- Primary fire has high critical multiplier.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Alt-fire fires a very short range shotgun blast.
- Alt-fire can be used even while rolling.
- Alt-fire has very high status chance.
- Comes with three polarity slots.
- Primary fire has low Slash and Puncture damage – less effective against health and armor.
- Alt-fire has low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Alt-fire has linear damage falloff from 100% to ~1% from 6m to 12m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Primary fire has extremely low status chance.
- Alt-fire has extremely low critical chance.
- Before 100% status chance on alt-fire, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~3.5%.
- Low fire rate.
- Low reload speed.
- Low magazine size.
- Low maximum ammo capacity.
- Primary fire bullet has travel time with heavy arcing.
- Hip-fire is very inaccurate, roughly double the hip-fire accuracy of sniper rifles.
- Alt-fire has a very large spread.
- The Euphona Prime has two different firing modes with different characteristics:
- Its primary fire has bullet drop, and slightly spreads at long distances. It also enforces a ragdoll-like effect if a headshot is performed.
- The listed damage is actually the total of all the pellets' damage value. The actual damage per pellet is 4.4 Impact, 17.6 Puncture, and 66.0 Slash (a total of 88).
- Euphona Prime is the fourth standalone Prime piece of equipment, after Reaper Prime, Dakra Prime, and the Kavasa Prime Collar, and the first standalone Prime Secondary weapon.
- Euphona is a Greek word that refers to pleasant sounds, typically letters, syllables, or words.
- If no other Prime weapons, nor items are equipped, Baro Ki'Teer will treat players equipped with Euphona Prime in his usual mocking tone.