Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied with Valkyr Talons and Iron Staff for the highest damage of all melee weapons.
- Good critical chance.
- Can reach 100% status chance with Chromatic Blade.
- Attacks release waves with unlimited punch through up to 40 meters.
- Slide attacks trigger a Radial Blind that stuns enemies within 5 meters for 6 seconds.
- Automatically blocks 60% of frontal damage.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Umbra Blade instead has innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance without Chromatic Blade.
- Low attack speed.
- Wave damage dissipates with range.
- Wave hits do not count towards the Melee Combo Counter.
- Low wave flight speed.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- See Category:Exalted Blade (Weapon) Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Exalted Blade (Weapon) Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- While the arsenal states that Exalted Blade deals 250 damage and has an attack speed of 0.833, the actual stats are 275 damage and 0.917 attack speed due to Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive.
- Note that it's not possible to (re-)add an polarity to a mod slot, so it's advised not to polarize the pre-existing ones on Exalted Umbra Blade.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Exalted Blade depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
- Prior to Update 23.0, Exalted Blade lacked a physical hilt and was fully made out of energy. This was later changed to allow for colour customization.
- On Excalibur Prime and Excalibur Umbra, the sword is named Exalted Prime Blade and Exalted Umbra Blade respectively and they have different forms. Their stats, however, are identical to Exalted Blade.
- The energy on Exalted Prime Blade is more prominent than on the other two variants.
- The design of Exalted Blade's hilt bears a general resemblance to Skana.
- Exalted Prime Blade has the form of a Skana Prime, while Exalted Umbra Blade uses an original design.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1
- Exalted Blade, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Exalted Blade (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Excalibur, the weapon's user.