Wielding a mix of offensive, defensive and supportive abilities, Excalibur is a versatile frame that can fulfill a variety of roles: With his ability Slash Dash, Excalibur possesses a fair amount of mobility, allowing him to hurdle through certain map sections that only a few Warframes are capable of. Radial Blind is a supportive skill that stuns a wide group of enemies around Excalibur allowing him and/or his teammates ample time to finish them off. Slash Dash, Radial Javelin and Exalted Blade are his offensive skills and they provide Excalibur with a decent level of damage that synergizes well with the other frames, such as Mag with her Magnetize ability.
- Provides invulnerability during the movement phase of the ability.
- Can hit multiple enemies in a single cast.
- Slash Dash can be used in midair.
- Radial Blind disables enemies surrounding Excalibur.
- Blinded enemies stop attacking and stand still.
- Affected enemies are also open to melee finishers.
- Only disables enemies in line of sight.
- Has a short cooldown period between casts.
- This ability can be used on some bosses to prevent them from using their abilities.
- Launches ethereal javelins into nearby enemies.
- Only enemies within line of sight can be damaged by Radial Javelin.
- Can be cast in midair.
- Conjures an ethereal Skana.
- Exalted Blade has its own stance.
- Launches energy waves up to a distance of 40 meters.
- Blocks enemy attacks from the front.
- Slide attacks trigger a weaker version of Radial Blind.
- This ability gains the bonuses granted by the current melee weapon's mods excluding Riven Mods, Acolyte mods, augments and class specific mods.