Excalibur is a sword-themed Warframe. With the power to channel energy into his summoned blade, he is a mobile swordsman with potent methods of execution. Excalibur is one of three starter options for new players.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionExcalibur's component blueprints are acquired from Lieutenant Lech Kril (War, Mars). Excalibur can also be bought complete from Teshin for 60,000 once players have achieved Typhoon rank in the Conclave.
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Excalibur Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- It costs less platinum to purchase the Warframe outright than to rush construction of the components and frame.
- He is the first of two Warframes with an unpolarized aura slot, Nekros being the second.
- Excalibur is similar in design to Hayden Tenno's suit from Digital Extremes' previous game Dark Sector. This is further reinforced with the Proto-Armor Skin, which is a near-exact copy of that very suit.
- Excalibur is named after the legendary sword of Arthur; King of the Britons. Many of his alternate helmets feature names based off Arthurian legend.
- An Excalibur is shown being ripped apart by Alad V while wearing the Pendragon Helmet and the Immortal Skin in "The Profit", a trailer for the PS4 release of WARFRAME.
- Prior to Update 14, Excalibur would use his equipped melee weapon when casting his abilities, regardless if it was impractical (Casting Radial Javelin with a Galatine), nonsensical (Slash Dashing with the Kogake) or impossible (Using any of his abilities without a melee weapon equipped). Update 14 changed this by making him generate an ethereal Skana when using his abilities, rather than using his melee weapon.
- If there was no melee weapon equipped, then Excalibur would use the active weapon. (i.e. Radial Javelin with a Braton). Humorously, ethereal copies of that weapon would appear upon using Radial Javelin.
- Before Hotfix 22.8.3, Excalibur parts blueprints dropped from Ambulas on Hades, Pluto. This is now the drop location of Trinity.
- According to the Official Tenno Alphabet Cipher, the design on Excalibur's right shoulder is in fact a word that spells out "Hayden Tenno". The same word can be found on top of Excalibur's head.
- Excalibur's default helmet was added to the real-time strategy game Airmech as a victory gesture after Warframe beating Airmech in a vote of popularity between the two.
- This was originally intended to be Excalibur Prime's default helmet, however the reason for this change is unknown.
- Excalibur's default helmet (along with the default helmets of Loki and Chroma) are available as unlockable antenna toppers in Rocket League.
- Excalibur is the only frame that has 12 alternate helmets (with Excalibur Prime's being exclusive).