Executioners are Grineer warriors consigned to the service of Kela De Thaym, responsible for enforcing her rule in Rathuum. Armed with a variety of deadly weapons and skills, Executioners ensure that the accused on trial are given swift and brutal deaths. Most of the Executioners were introduced in Operation: Rathuum, and can only be encountered in the Arena mission type.
The Executioners are the players' key enemies in Arena, a modified version of Team Annihilation where players must get 25 kills before the Executioners do. Regardless of Cell size, the Executioners will always outnumber the players by one member.
Each Executioner has their own set of tactics and equipment, whether it is Gorth soaking up damage or Olka Harkonar providing long-range support. Thus, players must be aware of who they're facing to maximize their kills while minimizing casualties. Click on the links below to learn more about each Executioner's strengths and weaknesses;
- Main article: Executioners/Dhurnam
- Main article: Executioners/Dok Thul
- Main article: Executioners/Garesh
- Main article: Executioners/Gorth
- Main article: Executioners/Harkonar
- Main article: Executioners/Nok
- Main article: Executioners/Reth
- Main article: Executioners/Vay Molta
- Main article: Executioners/Zura
- Executioners are automatically scanned into the player's Codex upon appearing in the Arena, to compensate for the player's inability to carry Codex Scanners, Synthesis Scanners, or Helios into the mission.
- Nearly all Executioners are highly vulnerable to melee damage and very resilient to ranged damage. Be aware that some Executioners prefer close-quarters combat however.
- All Executioners are vulnerable to Status Effects.
- Executioners cannot be opened up to melee finishers, except if done so via melee combos, counterattacks, or certain Warframe Abilities (e.g. Ash with Fatal Teleport augment mod, etc.).
- All Executioners are immune to Abilities focused on crowd control, but will receive damage from those abilities where applicable.
- Duration-based Abilities will suffer diminishing losses against the Executioners, with subsequent casts cutting the total duration by half.
- Any form of Disarm is functional on most of them (with the sole exception of Zura, who cannot be disarmed by any means), but they will retrieve their weapons after some time.
- All executioners have Cloned Flesh health, Alloy Armor, and Shields.
See Also Edit
|Light||Bailiff • Butcher • Drahk • Flameblade • Guardsman • Hyekka • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • (Elite) Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Hyekka Master • Manic • |
Napalm • Nox
|Archwing||Dargyn • Dreg • Hellion Dargyn • Lancer Dreg • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Ghouls||Ghoul Auger • Ghoul Devourer • Ghoul Expired • Ghoul Rictus|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
|Miscellaneous||Arc Trap • Eidolon Lure • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Power Carrier • Roller (Sentry) • Regulator • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Tusk Seeker Drone • Warden|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym •|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • The Grustrag Three • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag