“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Like all other Executioners she seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
- For the most part, Molta behaves much like a Hellion, attacking with a Grakata on the ground and occasionally hovering in the air to fire a volley of missiles.
- Much like Sprag, she can fly into the air and perform a ground slam attack.
- Using her jetpack she boosts her velocity to attack three times in a row with powerful spinning attacks performed with her double sided Jat Kittag.
- She is the only Executioner who doesn't employ the use of shields.
- When she is attacking with her signature move, her Jat Kittag and/or jetpack can be heard making loud, high pitched squealing noises.