“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Like all other Executioners she seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
- Zura is Hyekka Master, wandering the arena with her Ignis, throwing firebombs, and summoning Hyekkas to aid her in battle. Her only known unique trick, besides the dodge rolls possessed by all executioners, is a set of Ripkas she can employ in melee (in theory; see below).
- Currently does not seem to attack in melee, despite owning a pair of Ripkas. Furthermore, she can't be disarmed.
- Zura has much less health than a normal Hyekka Master, despite being an Executioner. Even including her shield and upgraded armor, she is overall not very durable.