The Exilus Adapter is a special item that can be fused with a Warframe to unlock an Exilus Mod Slot, which is a special additional slot that can be used solely for Exilus Mods, aka Utility Mods. Each Warframe can only have a single Exilus Slot active, and any eligible mods used on the slot will consume mod power. Like normal mod slots, an Exilus slot can be polarized using Forma.
- Can be purchased from the Market for 20 under Equipment → Components.
- A fully built Exilus Adapter is obtained automatically after completing the Natah Quest.
- A fully built Adapter is also rewarded after completing the final mission in A Man of Few Words Quest.
- A fully built Adapter is rewarded on the 150- and 450-Day Daily Tribute Milestones.
- A fully built Adapter was rewarded to players as a token of apology for server issues on 13th September 2015.
- The blueprint can be obtained from Sorties (before Update 19.1, a fully-built one was rewarded).
- The blueprint can be obtained from Cephalon Simaris after completion of the Natah Quest for 50,000. The blueprint is consumed upon crafting, and must be repurchased to craft another Adapter.
- The blueprint can be obtained from Teshin for 75,000 standing.
- The blueprint can be obtained from some Invasions.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 20||Blueprint Price: 50,000|
How to UseEdit
To use an Exilus Adapter on PC, click on a Warframe's locked Exilus Slot, which will open a prompt asking for confirmation to use the Adapter to unlock the slot. If a locked Exilus Slot is clicked without Exilus Adapters being available, a prompt will appear which will ask whether the player wishes to purchase an Exilus Adapter from the Market.
On Console, you must try to equip an Exilus mod on a locked Exilus slot with an Exilus Adapter in your inventory. If you do, a dialogue box will open asking if you want to fuse the adapter with the current Warframe. Once unlocked, you can change the polarity of the slot with Forma.
|Drift||Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Handspring • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility||Enemy Sense • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Retribution • Thief's Wit|
|Augments||Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault|
|Exilus Adapter • Maneuvers • Mods|