“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 500 + 1,500|
|Rank||Damage (after 30m)|
- Upon performing a mid-air attack after bullet-jumping or double-jumping, an infested grenade will be launched towards the player's target. The grenade is affected by gravity, but is otherwise not range-limited.
- Achieving the requirements of the Exodia Contagion will decrease the angular range of Slam Attacks down to roughly 15 degrees, allowing the grenades to be tossed at lower angles.
- The damage, critical chance, critical damage of the grenade is affected by the weapon's base stats and mods.
- The damage from the grenade is also effected by stealth damage multipliers.
- The infested grenade is capable of inflicting Viral proc, in addition to any other status effects on the equipped Zaw.
- The grenade can also proc Berserker charges, although they do not count towards the Melee Combo Counter.
- The infested grenade will do self-damage, but will only apply Viral procs and elemental base from the Zaw's strike.
- The projectile is not affected by Limbo's Stasis and will do damage to enemies outside the Rift.
- However, the projectile will still do self damage to Limbo even when he's inside the Rift
- The projectile can be controlled by Ivara's Navigator ability.
- For each tier of Exodia Contagion, the infested grenade's damage is increased after travelling 30 meters, indicated by a small burst of energy at that point.
- The projectile is not affected by range mods.
- Upon using volt's speed ability the projectile will receive significantly increased traveling speed with barely noticeable drop off.
- Bonus critical chance on slide attack mods such as Maiming Strike or Zaw Riven Mods do not affect the critical chance of the projectile.
- The projectile launched takes on the appearance of the Zaw's Strike, which will embed itself on the first surface it hits before disappearing after a few seconds.
|Trial • Helmets • Syandanas • Ostron • Operator • Amp|