Exterminate Missions requires players to kill a limited number of enemies in the area, and then make it to extraction. A counter will be displayed below the minimap showing the number of enemies remaining. Once all enemies are killed you and any party members may extract at any time, or continue to kill fleeing enemies.
- One member of the team should "run sweep", lagging behind the other three and making sure that all enemies are clear from that section of the map. The map outlining the walls will turn grey when there are no more enemies in that room. This helps alleviates the hassle of going back and finding one more enemy after reaching extraction.
- Warframes with damage abilities that affect large areas can help greatly with speeding through Exterminate missions. Consider using Saryn's Miasma, Oberon's Reckoning, or Ember's World On Fire.
|E Prime||Grineer||1 - 3|
|Mariana||Grineer||1 - 3|
|E Gate||Corpus||3 - 5|
|Montes||Corpus||3 - 8|
|M Prime||Infestation||7 - 9|
|Pantheon||Grineer||6 - 8|
|Hellas||Grineer||8 - 10|
|Syrtis||Grineer||8 - 13|
|Ultor||Corpus vs. Grineer||11 - 13|
|Roche||Corpus||10 - 12|
|Pallas||Grineer||12 - 14|
|Carpo||Corpus||17 - 19|
|Armaros||Infestation||18 - 20|
|Morax||Corpus||18 - 20|
|Telesto||Grineer||22 - 24|
|Puck||Grineer||27 - 29|
|Sycorax||Grineer||24 - 26|
|Neso||Corpus||29 - 31|
|Adaro||Grineer||32 - 36|
|Saxis||Infestation||34 - 38|
|Acheron||Corpus||34 - 38|
|Narcissus||Corpus||32 - 36|
|Plato||Corpus vs. Grineer||25 - 30|
|Teshub||Orokin||10 - 15|
|Oxomoco||Orokin||30 - 35|
|Dakata||Grineer||28 - 30|
- Hostile environmental objects such as Security Cameras, Arc Traps, and Wildlife are exempt from the counter.
- Some missions may change to this type from another type at random. The Lotus will notify you about the change.
- Players are unable to join an in-progress mission once half of the required enemies have been killed.
- Enemies spawned by other enemies, such as the Shield Ospreys deployed by Corpus Techs or Maggots spawned by Brood Mothers, will be added to the enemy counter. However, Latchers deployed by Seekers will not count. Drahks from Drahk Masters and Infested from Boiler spawn pods will also increase the enemy limit.
- Sometimes there can be a few Infested enemies left when depleting the counter on Infested maps.
- As of Update 18.3, enemies can sometimes not spawn making the mission impossible to complete.
- Enemies may sometimes have a spawn delay, making the mission longer to complete than usual.
|PvE||Arena • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure|