Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fang are dual stilettos released on the 18th of March, 2013.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 135||Blueprint Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Deals mostly Puncture damage, effective against armored enemies.
- A polarity slot.
- Fast attack speed.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies in a mid-sized area.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Gnashing Payara stance.
- Low single strike damage.
- Little Slash and Impact damage, less effective against Infested or Shielded enemies.
- Very short range.
- Very low status chance.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Fang Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fang Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- In hidden rooms within Corpus ships, dead Grineer can be found on medical tables, and beside them is a cart with a bloody Fang. It is speculated that this weapon is a torture/medical tool used by Corpus, though a Prime version was released. The reason for the daggers on the table are unknown.
- While all other Warframes store the Fangs stacked parallel on each other, only Nekros stores the Fangs in a cross arrangement.
- The weapon it self holds a similar design to the Pangolin Sword.
- Fang Prime, the prime version of this weapon.