The Fang are dual stilettos released on the 18th of March, 2013.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 135||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Deals mostly Puncture damage, effective against armored enemies.
- A polarity slot.
- Fast attack speed.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies in a mid-sized area.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Gnashing Payara stance.
- Low single strike damage.
- Little Slash and Impact damage, less effective against Infested or Shielded enemies.
- Very short range.
- low status chance.
- Low critical chance.
- Fang, compared to Fang Prime:
- See Category:Fang Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fang Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- In hidden rooms within Corpus ships, dead Grineer can be found on medical tables, and beside them is a cart with a bloody Fang. It is speculated that this weapon is a torture/medical tool used by Corpus, though a Prime version was released. The reason for the daggers on the table is unknown.
- While all other Warframes store the Fangs stacked parallel on each other, only Nekros stores the Fangs in a cross arrangement.
- The weapon itself holds a similar design to the Pangolin Sword.
- As of Update 19.4.2, the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.
- Fang Prime, the prime version of this weapon.