Fang Prime features a higher base damage than Fang as well as a faster attack speed. The Fang Prime was added into the game in Update 9.0.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armored enemies.
- Can hit multiple targets if they are close together.
- A polarity.
- Relatively high attack speed (strikes several times per attack – 3,3,2,4 strikes respectively).
- Jump attack knocks down enemies in a mid-sized area.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching the Gnashing Payara stance.
- Fang Prime compared to the Fang:
- Higher Base Damage (36.0 vs. 30.0).
- Higher Puncture damage (32.4 vs. 21.0).
- Lower Impact damage (3.6 vs. 4.5).
- No Slash damage (0.0 vs. 4.5).
- Faster Attack Speed (1.0 vs. 0.917).
- Lower Status Chance (5.0% vs. 8.0%).
- Not recommended to be used against Infested enemies especially at high levels, due to the majority of the damage being Puncture damage.
- Due to light infested units being granted armor by Swarm-Mutalist MOA, Fang Prime can still end up being more effective versus those units than slash-based daggers.
- If you are farming Void Relics for the handles, keep in mind that a Fang Prime Handle is required to advance in the Red Veil Syndicate.
- All melee attacks beside normal attacks (jump, slide, wall, slam and finisher attacks) have 10% proc chance.
- Unlike many other prime weapons, Fang Prime does not require Orokin Cells to build.
Warframe Fang Prime Gameplay HD
Warframe Fang Prime Pro Builds 1 Forma Update 13.4.0-0
- Fang, the original version of this weapon.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.