Fatal Acceleration increases the Flight Speed of non-hitscan Shotguns, and increases the effective range of hitscan Shotguns before falloff takes effect.
| 0 || +10% || 4
| 1 || +20% || 5
| 2 || +30% || 6
| 3 || +40% || 7
- This mod can be used in conjunction with Fomorian Accelerant, effectively doubling the Drakgoon's projectile speed on top of giving each projectile additional ricochets.
- Previously, the shotgun featured in the mod's picture was the Tigris, which at the time did not get any benefit from the mod's effects.
- The picture also featured Volt with his Pulse Helmet, but the dangling ornaments on the back of the helmet were missing.
- Changed Fatal Acceleration to allow fitting on all Shotguns since trace-hit shotguns have their falloff altered by projectile speed Mods (this was already happening from Riven drawbacks).
- Changed the Fatal Acceleration Mod to display a Drakgoon instead of a Tigris.
- Mod introduced to the game.