Fatal Teleport is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ash's Teleport that immediately performs a melee finisher upon teleporting to the target, with an additional damage multiplier. Additionally, if the finisher kills its target, 50% of Teleport's energy cost is refunded.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Using this with Daggers modded with Covert Lethality can one-hit kill most enemies regardless of level. These enemies include the Grineer Executioners among others.
- Fatal teleport does not work on most bosses. Only works with Kela De Thaym, Lieutenant Lech Kril (during vulnerable phase), The Sergeant and the Hyena Pack.
- Fatal teleport teleports to the target's back and performs a back end finisher.
- Damage added scales with Ability Strength.
- Energy refunded does not scale with efficiency, it is based only off of your casting cost.
- If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), or you are experiencing high lag, the finisher will fail.
- Some melee classes may fail to trigger finishers on certain types of enemies.