Fatal Teleport is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ash's Teleport that immediately performs a melee finisher upon teleporting to the target, with an additional damage multiplier. Additionally, if the finisher kills its target, 50% of Teleport's energy cost is refunded.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Fatal teleport teleports Ash to the target's back and performs a back end finisher.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Refunded energy scales inversely with Ability Efficiency, always returning half of the casting cost.
- Fatal teleport does not work on most bosses. It only works with Lieutenant Lech Kril (during vulnerable phase), The Sergeant and the Hyena Pack.
- Using this augment with Daggers and Covert Lethality can one-hit kill most enemies regardless of level. These enemies include Grineer Rathuum Executioners and Corpus Index Brokers among others.
- Unlike Seeking Shuriken and Rising Storm, which depicts Ash wearing his Immortal Skin, Locust Helmet and Edo Shoulder Plates the Mod card for Fatal Teleport depicts Ash with his regular skin and helmet equipped.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 20.4 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 168 meters.
- Reduces damage bonus to 80%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage bonus to 746%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage bonus to 646%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), or you are experiencing high lag, the finisher will fail.
- Some melee classes may fail to trigger finishers on certain types of enemies.
- If they are vulnerable, Infested Hives can be targeted by teleport using this augment. With Covert Lethality, this can one-shot the hive. The back-stab animation causes the hive to unintentionally shrink.