This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
July 12, 2014
• All damage in the video is raw, not affected by any kind of buffs or debuffs.
• Synapse is an Infested continuous electricity damage rifle that was released in Update 10.
Amprex is a Corpus chain lightning rifle that was released in Update 13.1.0.
This is an advanced guide that covers some mechanics & includes 5 Forma build.
• The voice in the video isn't mine, it's made via Text-to-Speech engine. Simple enough due to bad built-in laptop mic and generally lack of good accent, that was my best option.
Synapse - Blueprint from Bio Lab Research in Dojo - requires Mastery Rank 6
Amprex - Blueprint from Energy Lab Research in Dojo - requires Mastery Rank 5
• ADDITIONAL COMMENARY ON MODDING
Heavy Caliber is acceptable at the very close range only, but again, the only build i may have i place for it - Infested one.
Bane and Hammershot are very close in terms of DPS. One does more yellow crit damage, the other one provide more boost to red crits.
But remember that yellow crits just statistically happen more often with 125% crit chance.
Critical Delay eats 36% of firerate for the cost of crit chance buff from 125 to 149%.
All you'll get is overall damage reduction, again, because of firerate loss, for 24% chance for red crit that will have reduced damage as well.
Ammo Mutation is really a 'must have' mod if you don't use Rifle Scavenger or don't have Ammo Restores. If you don't think so, just try a 40min + survival.
• Trvldl, DON_Padre777 & ALF448 for helping me with gameplay recordings.
• Aelinthaldaar for the general script optimization.