Slam the ground to create a wave of plasma that incinerates nearby enemies and forms a persistent ring of fire. Add heat damage to weapons by firing them through the ring.
|Strength:66 / 100 / 141 / 200 (wave damage)|
37 / 112 / 150 / 225 (ring damage)
|Duration:9 / 12 / 15 / 20 s|
|Misc:5 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (wave radius)|
4 m (ring radius)
50% (bonus weapon heat damage)
- Ember slams the ground, creating a wave of fire that expands outwards to a radius of 5 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters, dealing 66 / 100 / 141 / 200 Heat damage with a 100% status chance to enemies that make contact with it, and pushing them back. A ring of fire 4 meters wide and 1 meter thick is also created and lasts for 9 / 12 / 15 / 20 seconds. Enemies that linger within the ring's flames are dealt 37 / 112 / 150 / 225 Heat damage per second.
- All damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- The Heat DoT inflicts 50% of the initial damage per tick. For Heat procs, the damage ticks 7 times over 6 seconds.
- Ignited enemies enter an animation in which they flail in panic for a few seconds.
- The fire ring bypasses obstacles in the environment, but the expanding wave's effects do not.
- Enemies damaged by the expanding wave suffer knockdown and are violently pushed back.
- Damage from the ring is only inflicted within the flames. Enemies are not damaged in the ring's center.
- Ring duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Wave radius and ring radius are not affected by Ability Range.
- Shooting through the flame ring grants +50% Heat damage.
- This damage bonus does not scale with Ability Strength.
- The additional Heat damage is additive to elemental Mods and similar buffs.
- Shooting through multiple rings adds 50% Heat damage for each ring.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, flipping, wall-running or wall-clinging.
- Has a cast delay of about 0.7 seconds.
- Can stack with multiple casts.
- Main article: Fire Fright
- Perfect for placing around the cryopod in Infested Defense missions.
- Can be used as protection, when you're reviving a downed teammate in Infested missions.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 61.2 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces wave damage to 80 and ring damage to 90.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases wave damage to 746 and ring damage to 839.25.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases wave damage to 646 and ring damage to 726.75.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.
- Sometimes an enemy may take 2 damage ticks per second instead of just one.
- The value for the damage in-game is incorrectly stated as only 150, while both the wave and ring damage are higher.