|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|Slams the ground for high damage in a small radius and creates a high-damaging ring of fire.|
| Strength: |
| Range: |
3 Meters (Fire)
5 Meters (Knockdown)
| Duration: |
| Used by: |
- Ambulas slams the ground to create a ring of fire that is 3 meters radius wide and 1 meter thick, high fire damage and a knockdown is dealt for those caught in it.
- Damage scales with level.
- The Knockdown and Fire phase are two separate damage, if targets are close enough, they will be damaged with both.
- This ability will usually be used immediately after using Pull. This combo creates a sure-go for pulled enemies to be caught in fire.
- Relatively small radius for fire damage.
- This is the only Corpus' stomp-based ability which does not knockdown.