- Not to be confused with the mod, Firewalker.
Blaze a trail of flames, scorching enemies and cleansing allies.
Energy Drain: 5 s-1
|Strength:50 / 100 / 150 / 200 (damage per second)|
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 (explosion damage)
15% / 15% / 20% / 20% (speed bonus)
|Duration:5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 s (flame duration)|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (explosion radius)|
- Nezha ignites the ground beneath his feet with his Wind Fire Wheels, gaining a 15% / 15% / 20% / 20% movement speed bonus and leaving behind a trail of fire that lasts for 5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 seconds. Enemies that walk over the flames are dealt 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 Heat damage per second with each instance of damage having a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? status chance. Allies that walk over the flames will have their status effects removed.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength, while the movement speed bonus is not.
- Instances of damage occur in half-second intervals.
- Heat status effect deals 50% of Fire Walker's base damage per tick over 7 ticks in 6 seconds. Ignited enemies will also panic and flail around for a brief period.
- Flame duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Flames can be formed in mid-air but only while bullet jumping. Falling will not leave behind any flames.
- Fire Walker drains 5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Nezha's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Activation cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Nezha cannot replenish energy using Team Energy Restores, Energy Siphon, or Trinity's Energy Vampire while Fire Walker is active; however, Energy Orbs and the Rift Plane can still replenish energy even while the ability is active.
- If Fire Walker is active when using Blazing Chakram's teleportation, Fire Walker will detonate at the destination and deal 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 Heat damage with a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? status chance within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters. Fire Walker will be deactivated in the process.
- Cast delay of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent.
- Main article: Pyroclastic Flow
|Rank||Damage Accumulation||Trail Duration||Cost|
- Running a couple laps around an excavator can make infested unable to melee it without getting locked in heat procs.
- Can be used as an escape tool as the heat procs prevent enemies from following you.
- Tapping the Ctrl key to do a standing slide allows additional control over Nezha's momentum while maintaining the additional speed. In combination with Firewalker, weaving through enemies and around corners can cover large swaths of the map in fire.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases flame duration to 30.6 seconds and reduces channeling cost to 1.78 energy per second.
- Reduces range to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 and channeling cost to 1.25 energy per second.
- Reduces flame duration to 4
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 16.8 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80 per second and explosion damage to 500.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 746 per second and explosion damage to 4662.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 646 per second and explosion damage to 4037.5.
- Increases activation cost to 38.75 and channeling cost to 8.75 energy per second.
- Reduces flame duration to 7.25