- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus applies to all weapons and some Warframe abilities.
- The damage bonus is unaffected by how much Fireball is charged.
- The additional fire damage will not stack with Accelerant.
- Unlike the regular Fireball, the augment cast has no AoE and must land directly on the intended target.
- As long as the player is aiming at the intended target while and slightly after casting the ability, the fireball will home in and apply the buff, regardless of the actual trajectory of the ball.
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases buff duration to 122.4 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces buff duration to 16 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces initial damage to 160, area damage to 60 and damage buff to 16%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases buff bonus to 373%, initial damage to 1492 and area damage to 559.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases buff bonus to 323%, initial damage to 1292 and area damage to 484.5.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces buff duration to 29 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- During high lag instances, casting upon an ally will sometimes still result in the default ability of Fireball, not applying its buff to the target.
- Fireball Frenzy incorrectly lists the added damage type as Fire instead of Heat.