Firestorm increases the area-of-effect radius of select weapons that can deal AoE damage.
- Added in Update 10.0.
- This mod can only be equipped on the following weapons;
- An increase of 24% in blast radius adds up to a 91% increase in the total blast area (Volume of sphere=4/3π×r3).
- When used with the Opticor or the Torid, it can be considered a damage multiplier as it increases the effective area of the explosion. As damage is strongest at the epicenter of the explosion, extending the range of the explosion also increases the effective damage area(s).
- The same is not true for the other weapons compatible with Firestorm.
- Update 10.5 fixed several errors on the mod's depiction;
- The mod picture had 2 extra rank ticks that have been partially removed.
- The in-game description said that it affects the Ignis and the "Orgis" instead of the "Ogris".
- Initially, the mod card stated that the mod can only be used on specific weapons. This was later reworded to say it can be used on "specialized launcher weapons".