Firestorm increases the area-of-effect radius of select weapons that can deal AoE damage.
- Added in Update 10.0.
- This mod can only be equipped on the following weapons;
- An increase of 24% in blast radius adds up to a 91% increase in the total blast area (Volume of sphere=4/3π×r3).
- When used with the Ogris, Penta, or Opticor, it can be considered a damage multiplier as it increases the effective area of the explosion. As damage gets stronger closer to the epicenter of the explosion extending the range of the explosion also increases the effective damage area(s).
- The increase in blast radius is usually minimal, adding only around 1 meter to the explosion for most weapons.
- Update 10.5 fixed several errors on the mod's depiction;
- The mod picture had 2 extra rank ticks that have been partially removed.
- The in-game description said that it affects the Ignis and the "Orgis" instead of the "Ogris".
- Currently the text in Firestorm's info text is obsolete: there are now more weapons that can equip the mod than the ones indicated in the text.