- With Flameblades having similar statistics as Butchers, they can be dealt with relative ease.
- It is best to keep distance as their damage can rip through shields faster than Butchers.
- The Flameblade's teleportation may appear to be similar to Ash's Teleport. As he appears next to his targets, he leaves a small cloud of electric smoke from his previous location. Flameblades leave particles of purple electricity behind. This can be disorienting when approached.
- Flameblades pose a decent threat. One swing can deliver searing damage, and your chance to dodge is varied by their ability to teleport from unexpected directions.
- Prior to Update 12.0, Flameblades used to be 50% larger than standard Butchers, their large size before was due to their large shields and increased damage prior to Update 11.0.
- Prior to Update 18.5, Flameblades wielded a special variant of the Prova known as a Fire Baton.
| ||Tileset||Kuva Fortress||Codex Scans||10|
|Weapon||Twin Basolk||Other Drops||None|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Same as regular version|
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Hyekka Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller (Sentry) • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Warden • Power Carrier|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag