|Rank||Casting speed||Fire damage||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Bonus Heat damage is fixed at +50% for any mod rank and is affected by Ability Strength.
- The damage bonus is applied in the same way that the bonus from Fireball Frenzy is. The Smite Infusion page has in-depth details on how elemental damage bonuses apply to different weapons and abilities.
- Casting speed bonus is not affected by Ability Strength.
- As of Update 19.7, Ember now gains the augment's bonus Heat damage.
- Adds bonus damage to some components of Ember's own powers.
- Fireball's main projectile and splash damage, as well as their procs, are affected fully. Napalm damage and its procs are not affected.
- Will not add damage to Fire Blast's fire wave or fire ring, but will add to the fire ring's proc damage if Fire Fright is used.
- Adds to World On Fire's proc damage, but not to its direct damage.
- Compared to Fireball Frenzy, Flash Accelerant has the advantage of increasing casting speed, but cannot grant bonus Heat damage to allied NPCs such as Syndicate Operatives or friendly Specters.
- Note that the debuff from Accelerant is still applied. Thus, damage output is increased and enemies become more susceptible to said damage. This can lead to a dramatic increase in damage dealt to affected enemies, even with weapons without innate Heat damage, as long as the Heat does not combine with other elements (e.g. a weapon built for Viral and Heat damage used against Grineer whose armor has been completely removed with Corrosive Projection). This is especially true with high Ability Strength builds.
- The bonus Heat damage has the potential to create combined elements on the weapon or increase the damage of combined elements already present. If this happens, the bonus won't be able to take advantage of the debuff since it only affects base Heat damage and not combined elements, even if part of the combined element's damage comes from Heat.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 91.8 seconds.
- Reduces range to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 56 meters.
- Reduces buff bonus to 20%
- Reduces damage multiplier to 100%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases buff bonus to 186.5% and damage multiplier to 932.5%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases buff bonus to 161.5% and damage multiplier to 932.5%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 21.75 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- A weapon that obtains the bonus heat damage to create a new combined element (such as blast) will retain the dual element and bonus damage it entails even when the effects of Flash Accelerant end.