|Dropped by|| Grineer Arid Butcher|
Grineer Frontier Butcher
Tier 3 Survival Reward
|Base||Energy totals for unranked and rank 30 Warframes|
|100 (150)||125 (175)||150 (200)||175 (225)||200 (250)||225 (275)||250 (300)|
|150 (225)||187.5 (262)||225 (300)||262.5 (337)||300 (375)||337.5 (412)||375 (450)|
- The energy increase is applied to the base (rank 0) energy reserve of a Warframe before energy gains from level ups are applied.
- Total energy = (Maximum energy) + (Base energy * Flow multiplier).
- Example: A rank 30 Loki has a total energy pool of 225 and a base energy of 150. When equipped with a max rank 5 Flow mod (+150%), the Warframe would have 225+(150 * 150%) = 450 maximum energy.
- This mod is better than Streamline mod for some purposes.
- Due to a higher energy pool, abilities can be cast more often. The additional energy allows for more uses than the reduced usage of Streamline.
- The additional energy benefits certain mods (such as Quick Thinking and Rage.)
- However, as the mod simply increases the amount of energy the player can store it isn't beneficial when energy is constantly being used. Players who frequently use abilities should consider Streamline or a combination.
- For specific Warframe base and maximum values, see Warframes Comparison.