||This article is archived. The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.
- For the current Focus System introduced with Update 22, see Focus_2.0.
Phoenix Gaze increases Slash damage by 10% / 20% / 25% / 30% for the duration of the mission.
|50,000 to unlock
150,000 / 225,000 / 300,000
1 / 3 / 5 / 7
Mastery Rank 4
- Weapons and abilities will do extra 30% of their base damage as Slash damage.
- Work off base weapon or ability damage, giving full effect and physical damage even to elemental based weapons like Ignis.
- Damage bonus is affected by damage mods like Serration and power strength mods for warframe abilities, but not by elemental or physical damage enhancing mods.
- Affects abilities that have projectiles of any form involved. List include, but not limited to Shuriken, Radial Javelin, Peacemaker, Fireball, Smite and Antimatter Drop. Pure hitscan abilities like Shock or range based abilities like Rhino Charge, Landslide, Mend & Maim, World On Fire, Divine Spears remain unaffected.
- Extra damage is properly weighted in status chance calculation, resulting in physical procs and extra effects like body dismemberment.
- Does not contribute additional damage on Phoenix Gaze.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.