Mending Tides grants the ability to revive fallen allies instantly, up to 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 times for the duration of mission.
|25,000 to unlock
75,000 / 112,500 / 150,000
1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Mastery Rank 6
- Casting Mending Tides gives instant revives to the caster based on its rank.
- If Mending Tides is used again before using all instant revives, the caster gets additional instant revives based on rank.
- Instant revives allow teammates to instantly revive the caster or the caster to instantly revive their teammates.
- Can also be used to instantly revive NPC allies, such as Rescue targets or the Tenno Operative found in Sortie Defense missions.
- If more than one ally is down in the same spot, it consumes X number of charges to revive X number of fallen allies at the same time.
- If both the downed player and the reviving player have New Moon charges, revival consumes only the downed player's charge.
- If the player dies with active charges available he doesn't lose them although UI won`t display it. However using the charges again will display the counter with numbers actually going below zero.
- Has no synergy with the mod Sacrifice, does not revive instantly, neither consumes a charge.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.