Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Rank||Channeling Efficiency||Electrical Damage||Cost||Conclave|
- Added in Update 9.0.
- Obtained from Nightmare mode mission rewards.
- The electricity damage stacks with Shocking Touch and Voltaic Strike.
- Helps negate the efficiency penalty of certain channeling mods and corrupted mods
- Without any channeling penalty, Reflex Coil and Focus Energy combined will total 100% channeling efficiency. However, channeling has a minimum cost of 1 energy per strike, translating to an 80% Channeling Efficiency cap.
- Previously, the in-game description of this mod incorrectly stated:
"Convert 10% of energy used to Bonus Damage on next Melee Attack. Store up to +0.2 Bonus Damage"
- This was fixed in Update 9.3.
| Corrupt Charge • Enduring Strike • Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow|
Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • True Punishment
|Electricity Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Stormbringer • High Voltage|
|Shotgun||Charged Shell • Shell Shock|
|Pistol||Convulsion • Jolt|
|Melee||Shocking Touch • Voltaic Strike • Focus Energy|
|Archwing||Electrified Barrel • Galvanized Blade|
|Nightmare Mode Mods|
|Warframe||Armored Agility • Constitution • Fortitude • Streamlined Form • Vigor (Primed)|
|Rifle||Hammer Shot • Shred • Wildfire|
|Shotgun||Accelerated Blast • Blaze • Chilling Reload • Seeking Fury|
|Pistol||Ice Storm • Lethal Torrent • Stunning Speed|
|Melee||Drifting Contact • Focus Energy • Rending Strike|