Fracturing Crush is a Warframe Augment Mod for Mag that gives Crush the ability to reduce enemy armor as well as temporarily immobilize survivors.
|Rank||Armor Reduction||Root Duration||Cost|
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The duration of both effects are affected by Power Duration.
- Affected enemies are only immobilized. They will resume attacking once they recover from Crush's knockdown.
- The armor reduction is affected by Power Strength and cannot exceed 80% per cast.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 19,74 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 6.12 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 2,8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 49.5 meters.
- Reduces armor reduction to 20%.
- Reduces total damage to 600.
- Reduces shields by 5%.
- Maximized Power Strength Increases total damage to 4485.
- Reduces duration to 5.075 seconds.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment