Fracturing Wind is one of three Stance mods for Fist type weapons. Wielders of this Stance can deliver a barrage of fast punches and deliver powerful knockdowns.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Rising Wind||125% 1x 150%1x 200%|
|Trailing Doom||125% 1x 300% 4x 100%|
|Rolling Gale||+ 2x 125% 200%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 6x500%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
|Launching Spring||Slide +|
|One Point||In Air|
|Through Strike||Wallrun +|
|Roaring Drums||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players = =
- Xbox Players = =
- The third attack on Gaining Humility, Rising Wind, and Trailing Doom is a side sweep, which can hit multiple adjacent targets and has a 100% chance of inflicting Impact proc on hit. However, it has a shorter frontal range than the first two punches, which makes it easier to miss. Oddly, it has longer reach to its side.
- The final attack of Trailing Doom is a short range dashing punch, which can hit enemies trying to backpedal from your attacks.
- The third attack in Rolling Gale is an uppercut that has a 100% chance of inflicting Impact proc.
- "Rising Wind"'s final slam attack can be chained repeatedly, skipping the start up, by holding the "attack button" before the animation of the slam is done, therefor, entering a cycle of continuous slams which is good for crowd control. <to perform: E E E hold E hold E hold E, and so on.
- If you perform Trailing Doom and hold down after the pause, your Warframe will immediately chain into the uppercut and ground slam in Rising Wind after the final dashing punch.
- Rolling Gale features the first three attacks of Gaining Humility. It is possible to skip these attacks by holding before you initiate the combo.