Boss Reward Location Changes:
- In an effort to balance the acquisition of Warframes, we’ve shifted some boss drop locations:
- Frost from Mars to Ceres - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril/Captain Vor now possess Frost parts
- Change: Tweaked visibility of Snowglobe when a dark Energy color is used.
- Fix: Fixed some issues with Frost’s abilities not applying enough of the chosen Energy color.
- Additions: Frost Harka Bundle, Frost Harka Skin, Frysta Longsword Skin and Frost Harka Icon added
- Change: Updated and improved the look of Frost’s abilities with fancy new ice textures!
- Fix: Fixed a script error when casting Ice Wave.
Frost/Prime Cloth Physics have been added to the Warframe's lower half of the coat.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 3
- Fixed cases where NPCs would teleport sporadically when pushed by Snow Globe.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Freeze, Ice Wave and Snow Globe now also reduce target’s Mobility.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave: Increased slow duration of Icicle.
- Freeze will now be deflected when it encounter a Nullifier bubble.
- Snow Globe will now be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with it.
- Conclave: Increased the range of Avalanche.
- Freeze and Avalanche will no longer freeze boss-type enemies.
- Snow Globe will no longer freeze or push boss-type enemies.
- Frost Prime removed from drop tables.
- Fixed Frost Prime's arm textures using the incorrect color tinting.
- Prime: Fixed gold trimmings not properly becoming tinted via player customization.
- Prime: Frost Prime re-added into drop tables.
- Prime: Fixed PBR visuals appearing to be low quality compared to other textures.
- Frost and Frost Prime have been given the PBR treatment, in addition to some visual texture adjustments.
- Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics being unable to go through Snow Globe.
- Fixed Frost’s passive freeze ability working on ability-immune enemies like the Stalker.
- Conclave: Increased the damage of Freeze.
- Corpus Nullifiers will no longer destroy Snow Globes if Frost enters the Nullifier Shield and globes are placed elsewhere.
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles not properly stopping Frost’s Abilities.
- Conclave: Reduced the damage of Freeze.
- Conclave: Reduced the damage of Avalanche.
- Conclave: Decreased the health of Snow Globe.
- Conclave: Avalanche damage reduced.
- Fixed some minor improper textures on Frost’s sleeve cuffs.
- Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
- Fixed the Drekar Elite Lancer being able to fire its Harpak through Snow Globe.
- Conclave: Reduced the health of Snow Globe.
- Fixed Snow Globe not disappearing on death.
- Fixed Snow Globe not using the proper timer for Clients.
- Conclave: Freeze damage and slow duration has been reduced.
- Conclave: Avalanche damage has been reduced.
- Frost now has a passive ability: enemies who melee attack Frost have a chance to be frozen on impact.
- Conclave: Frost's passive applies Chill instead of Freeze.
- Prime: Base shield increased from 150 to 175.
- Fixed Snow Globe giving two visual effects for Clients.
- Conclave: Freeze damage has been reduced.
- Fixed Snow Globe not properly getting a tint from the player’s energy color.
- Fixed emblems not sitting properly on Frost, Frost Prime.
- Conclave: Increased Snow Globe slowdown effect.
- Fixed Avalanche showing duplicate effects for Clients.
- Fixed extensive audio when using Frosts’ Augment Mods.
- Augment: Added audio cue to Ice Wave Impedance Mod effect.
- Fixed some instances of black textures appearing on Snow Globe.
- Conclave: Frost’s Icicle now have a slightly improved lock-on.
- Conclave: Improved velocity and lockon strength of Frost’s Icicle.
- Conclave: Fixed Frost’s Icicle not following proper flight paths.
- Fixed Frost’s Icicle auto-targeting the enemy’s torso when aiming manually at a target.
- Conclave: Increased the damage of Freeze.
- Conclave: Frost can now be used in Conclave.
- Augment: Snow Globe - Chilling Globe
- Conclave: Ice Wave Impedance augment mod can now be used in Conclave.
- Fixed incorrect energy color on Freeze effect.
- Players should now be able to clearly see the short pulse of Snow Globe that indicates its invulnerability period.
- Casting Snow Globe inside of a Snow Globe you previously created will combine the health of both globes, eliminating the old Globe in the process.
- Prime: Ice Wave now has a bit of Prime flair to its visual effect.
- Augment: Freeze Force have had its duration increased from 24 seconds to 40 seconds, and its damage reduced from 125% to 100%.
- Made minor visual and audio FX changes to Avalanche.
- Prime: Fixed Syandanas clipping through Frost Prime’s clothing and armor.
- Freeze now has an AoE on impact similar to Ember’s Fireball.
- Augment: Freeze - Freeze Force.
- Fixed Snow Globe inner snowstorm effects not scaling properly with Range mods, resulting in it not matching the outer globe scale.
- Fixed Snow Globe countdown timer not going away if the shield is destroyed from damage.
- Tweaked the sound of Snow Globe.
- Snow Globe now indicates brief invulnerability window.
- Tweaked the emblem offsets on the Frost and Frost Prime.
- Tweaked the leg armor offsets on the Frost and Frost Prime frames.
- Set a max limit on the max instances of Snow Globe sound effects.
- Tweaked the ability and energy visuals on Frost.
- Improved the performance of a number of Frost's abilities.
- Prime: Fixed Frost Prime not having the correct cast sound.
- Snow Globe’s health is now affected by armor value.
- There is now a temporary invulnerability duration determined by the rank of the Snow Globe Mod.
- Snow Globe’s health is increased by the amount of damage received in the “Invulnerability Duration” window.
- The numerical details are as follows:
- Unranked Snowglobe: Health = 1500 + Invulnerability Duration = 1 second
- Rank 1 Snowglobe: Health = 2500 + Invulnerability Duration = 2 seconds
- Rank 2 Snowglobe: Health = 3000 + Invulnerability Duration = 3 seconds
- Rank 3 Snowglobe: Health = 3500 + Invulnerability Duration = 4 seconds
- Snowglobe Health = Health + (Armor x 5)
- Changed Frost’s Ability Sounds to align with new casting times.
- Freeze now comparable to Ember’s Fireball ability.
- Avalanche now has increased casting speed and damage.
- Snow Globe now has health in the following values as upgraded/fused: 1500,2500,3000,3500.
- Ice Wave now force procs slow (chill).
- Armor increased from 150 to 190.
- Stalker is no longer affected by Snow Globe.
- New sound for Snow Globe ability.
- Fixed Vauban's abilities not working when stuck onto Snow Globe.
- Fixed Hammer Boss phases breaking after Avalanche ability.
- Fixed 'Power In Use' bug when using Avalanche.
- Fixed Frost abilities not working.
- Frost Prime added to drop tables.
- Power mods moved to common pool.
- Fixed Freeze not being affected by Continuity mod.
- Fixed Snow Globe power not being affected by Continuity and Range mods.
- Boosted base sprint by 5%.
- Frost added into the game.