Funnel Clouds is a Warframe Augment Mod for Zephyr that increases the number of active Tornadoes while decreasing their size and removes their ability to pick up enemies.
|| (Additional) Tornadoes
| 0 || 2 || 6
| 1 || 4 || 7
| 2 || 6 || 8
| 3 || 8 || 9
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Funnel Clouds adds additional tornadoes, yielding a total of 12 tornadoes per cast at max rank. All tornadoes summoned are only 50% of their regular size.
- Tornadoes can still be guided by the player.
- Tornadoes will move faster than their non-augmented counterparts.
- All tornadoes are summoned regardless of the number of nearby enemies.
- Tornadoes deal as much damage as full-sized tornadoes, just to fewer enemies due to their size.
- Tornadoes will no longer lift enemies off the ground and trap them.
- Enemies in a ragdolled state will be picked up and flung for a brief moment.
- Tornadoes will patrol randomly in all directions and move toward enemies in range.
- Shooting Airburst at the tornadoes will restore them to their original size. This does not enable them to pickup enemies.
- Funnel Clouds well-suited to a strength and duration based Zephyr build, as the tornadoes can dish out massive amounts of damage without help from players' weapons.
- A funnel cloud is a funnel-shaped cloud of condensed water droplets, associated with twisting columns of wind and extending from the base of a cloud, but not touching the ground.
Warframe Zephyr's FUNNEL CLOUDS Augment (U16.3.3)
Modular (Warframe) E7 - Funnel Clouds
Funnel Clouds - Duck, Duck, Augment (Warframe)