Used by Grineer Powerfists, the Furax has a much more limited strike range that manifests as a simple close range thrust, making connecting with an attack slightly more difficult.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for Knux.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Knockdown on jump attacks, ragdolls enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Deals mostly Impact damage, good against shields.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- Ground Execution attack is a hard punch, followed by a flurry of up to 5 punches. However, damage is dealt only during the first hard punch, with the rest of the punches being purely animation.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The groundslam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, it is the only Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Hysteria is apparently a skin of the Furax, using a unique Stance Mod and greatly increased damage.
Warframe - Furax Gauntlet Demonstration
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
|| Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Wraith) • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Opticor • Paracyst • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vandal) • Sybaris (Prime, Dex) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Wraith) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Mutalist Cernos • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Artemis Bow • Dex Pixia