This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High critical chance.
- Second highest critical chance among fist weapons, behind the Tekko.
- Ground finisher attacks target multiple times for high damage.
- Has an increased channeling damage multiplier of 1.8x versus the standard 1.5x
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Very short range.
- Furax Wraith, compared to MK1-Furax:
- Furax Wraith, compared to Furax:
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 20%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher attack speed (1.08 vs. 1)
- See Category:Furax Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Furax Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
The Furax Wraith was available from the Operation: Rathuum event after achieving a score of 100 judgment points. Cannot be traded.
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- It is recommended to use a crit build with the Furax Wraith due to the high crit chance and crit damage
- The Furax Wraith is the first melee weapon to have modified channeling stats, with an increase in its channeling damage.