|Rank||Damage Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- A rippling aura will appear under Excalibur when the melee damage buff is active. This aura will become brighter with every cast of Radial Javelin.
- Duration of melee damage buff is affected by Power Duration.
- The bonus melee damage is affected by Power Strength.
- Considering that the maximum number of javelins is 12, it is possible to reach a value of 188.4% bonus melee damage.
- Recasts refresh the duration, but override the previous bonus, regardless of whether it was higher or lower.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases bonus damage duration to 33.84 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces bonus damage duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 62.5 meters.
- Reduces bonus damage to 2% per javelin and damage to 400 per javelin.
- Maximized Power Strength increases bonus damage to 15.7% per javelin and damage to 3140 per javelin.
- Reduces bonus damage duration to 8.7 seconds.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces Excalibur's armor by 5%.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment