The Furis has a high rate of fire, causing an outcome of a high damage output, sacrificing ammo.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 120||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
The blueprint can also be acquired through Login Rewards.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good rate of fire.
- A polarity slot.
- Low recoil and high accuracy, even at medium-far ranges.
- When fired in short bursts, it can be useful at any range, while dealing decent damage.
- Has high base Puncture damage.
- Can use the Furis-exclusive Winds of Purity mod.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Rather low base damage.
- Furis, compared to MK1-Furis:
- Furis, compared to Afuris:
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 20 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (35 rounds vs. 70 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.4 s vs. 2.8 s)
- More accurate (15 vs. 9)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 4)
- See Category:Furis Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Furis Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Using Pistol Ammo Mutation can help regain lost ammo when needed to compensate for the Furis' low ammo efficiency. Alternatively, use the Pistol Scavenger Aura or bring along a Team Ammo Restore.
- "Furis" means "thief" in Latin.
- A Lotus symbol seems to appear at the end of the magazine, justifying itself as a Tenno weapon.
- The Market blueprint icon of the Furis once did not have the appearance of the actual model, instead it lacks a magazine, its stock appears to slender inwards (without having a "butt" on the end) and its barrel has edged below (making a spike of some kind). This has since been fixed in recent updates.
- MK1-Furis, the starter version of this gun.
- Afuris, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Dex Furis, the limited edition akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Winds of Purity, a Furis exclusive Syndicate mod.