The Fury mod increases the attack speed of a melee weapon by 5% per rank for a maximum of 30% at rank 5.
- This mod is best used for the following setups:
- For weapons with a combination of high damage potential and attack speed, such as the Orthos Prime and Dual Kamas.
- For weapons with slow attack speed but high damage per hit to eliminate its weakness through slow attack speed, like the Jat Kittag.
- For weapons with stun capabilities to increase its chance to stun enemies.
- This mod also increases the distance traveled when using slide/air melee, especially when paired with high attack rate melee weapons like the Dual Zoren or heavy-momentum weapons such as the Galatine.
- Different weapons have similar or contrasting momentum between slide melee and air melee. For example, while the Nikana features low momentum when using slide melee, its air melee has mediocre momentum.