|Type||Close Ranged/ deployer|
|+ ++ + - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
|Body Parts Multiplier|| Head: 2x |
Fanny Pack: 3x
|Mod Drops|| Fusion Core |
Fusion MOAs have slightly higher shields and health than regular MOAs. They run towards Tenno and shoot them with a powerful laser, which does constant, heavy damage and ignites its target. The beam can be outrun, as the MOA takes time to readjust its aim. Fusion MOAs have the ability to deploy a large white Drone once their health drops to 50%. This drone rapidly fires yellow plasma bolts at the player. It tends to be much more destructive and harder to kill than its parent MOA, especially on higher levels; as such, it is highly recommended to destroy any Fusion MOAs quickly or Disarm them before they can release their drone.
- Fusion MOAs are the second MOA type to engage in close-range combat. Shockwave MOAs also exhibit this close-quarters combat style.
- It is advised to destroy a Fusion MOA quickly once engaged, as to prevent it from launching its drone.
- This MOA variant has the largest health in its family, seconded with the largest shield capacity of its family.
- Magnetic damage is the most effective damage type to destroy this unit.
- While under Nyx's Mind Control or Chaos, they will deploy unaffected Drones that will usually kill the MOA.
- Resurrected Fusion MOAs from Nekros' Shadows Of The Dead will not deploy Drones, regardless if they deployed them or not. Consider depleting the MOA's health until it releases the Drone, then kill both, as Drones have a much higher damage output and the enemy will have a harder time hitting them. (As of update 11, Fusion MOAs from Shadows of the Dead will deploy drones).
- While cloaked by the Shade, the Fusion MOA will stop shooting you, but then start again. You will take no damage from the laser as long as you are cloaked. (this may have been fixed when cloaking was altered to not block damage)
- Fusion MOAs are identified by their large white legs and unique gun design.
- Fusion MOAs were added in Update 7.10 as part of the Weekend Extermination Event and were only found on Europa.
- The Fusion Moa Event reached its goal on 20:31:35 GMT, 5/5/2013. Players who killed at least one MOA were rewarded a Frost Prime blueprint (before it was properly introduced in Update 8) and 100,000 credits.
- After the event, Fusion MOAs became part of regular Corpus troops, with Corrupted variants appearing in The Void as well.
|Crewman||Crewman • Elite Crewman • Prod Crewman • Sniper Crewman • Corpus Tech|
|MOA||Anti MOA • Fusion MOA • MOA • Railgun MOA • Shockwave MOA|
|Osprey||Drone • Leech Osprey • Mine Osprey • Oxium Osprey • Scavenger Drone • Shield Osprey|
|Utility||Corpus Target • Turret • Laser Barrier • Security Camera • Warden|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Harvester • Hyena Pack • Jackal • Raptor • Sgt. Nef Anyo|