Gaia's Tragedy is one of three Stance mods for Fist type weapons.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Forest's Remorse||Hold +|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- The last hit from River's Grief deals an uppercut that ragdolls the target away with powerful force, rivaling the Jat Kittag's slam attack.
- This stance strengthens all melee attacks (including quick melee attacks) with at least 90% bonus damage.
- Since charge attacks' reintroduction, Hold does the charge attack. To do Forest's Remorse, simply hold and it will do the first 2 attacks, then proceed as normal.
- Pressing the key too quickly may register as holding the key down, try to wait until the first uppercut is at its apex before pressing again.
- Palus (Pluto) spawns large amounts of Modular Corpus enemies and is a good place to farm this stance.
- Gaia was the Ancient Greek personification of the earth and one of the primordial deities. She was considered the mother of all living things.