|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all melee weapons, behind Arca Titron, and highest base damage of all non-Zaw Heavy Blades.
- High critical and status chance.
- Slam attack has a 6 meter area of effect knockdown radius.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Fastest attack speed of all Heavy Blades.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Cleaving Whirlwind and Tempo Royale stances.
- Has two polarity.
- Galatine Prime, compared to Galatine:
- See Category:Galatine Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Galatine Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Galatine Prime can be used to stun-lock enemies (a characteristic of heavy melee weapons), as well as land easy headshots with its overhead chops.
- As with other heavies, the overhead chops cause small AoE damage.
- The default stance of the Galatine Prime is that of an unranked Tempo Royale.
- Berserker pairs well with the Galatine Prime due to this weapon's high critical chance and range, making Berserker more likely to activate.
- The Galatine Prime can be built for either critical, status or even a hybrid of the two with equal effectiveness, giving players a lot of flexibility in modding their Galatine Primes.
- Due to its Slash damage, the Galatine Prime is well suited for use with a Desecrate Nekros.
- The Galatine Prime's reach is impressive, making it very useful when paired with Primed Reach.
- The Galatine Prime's slam attack features more particle effects compared to its unprimed counterpart, though not as extreme as the Jat Kittag.
- "Galatine" is the name of the sword gifted to Sir Gawain (most well known for the chivalrous tale, "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight") by the Lady of the Lake in the Arthurian Legends.
Galatine Prime Skins
- Galatine, the original counterpart of this weapon.