|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all melee weapons.
- Good critical chance.
- Jump attack knocks enemies down – 6 meter AoE.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Two polarity.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Cleaving Whirlwind and Tempo Royale stances.
- High base status chance.
- Fastest attack speed of all Heavy Blade weapons.
- Galatine Prime, compared to Galatine:
- See Category:Galatine Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Galatine Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Default stance is that of an unranked Tempo Royale.
- Berserker pairs well with the Galatine Prime due to this weapon's high critical chance and range, making Berserker more likely to activate.
- Due to its Slash damage, the Galatine Prime is well suited for use with a Desecrate Nekros.
- The Galatine Prime's reach is impressive, making it very useful when paired with Primed Reach.
- With a Mastery Rank requirement of 13, the Galatine Prime (along with the Tigris Prime) has the second highest Mastery Rank restriction of any weapon in game (behind the Euphona Prime, which has a Mastery Rank requirement of 14)
- The Galatine Prime's slam attack features more particle effects compared to its unprimed counterpart, though not as extreme as the Jat Kittag.
- "Galatine" is the name of the sword gifted to Sir Gawain (most well known for the chivalrous tale, "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight") by the Lady of the Lake in the Arthurian Legends.
Galatine Prime Skins
- Galatine, the original counterpart of this weapon.