|Soft metal used in microelectronics and energy weapons.|
Gallium is a rare component that can be found on Mars and Uranus. It is usually found in quantities of one, but can also found with quantities of 2-3. It is most often found by defeating Sgt. Nef Anyo (Mars, War) or Tyl Regor (Uranus, Titania) rather than normal enemies.
The following items require Gallium for creation:
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- There doesn't seem to be anything here right now.
- If you look closely, two Corpus alphabets are branded on it. They are vaguely translated as Ga, which is the chemical formula of Gallium.
- After Update 9, all rare items are dropping much more commonly, and in groups of 1-2 (this was fixed in a hotfix).
- Very rarely, it can drop 4 in 1 pickup.
- This is most often used in crafting heavy weapons.
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 10 for 1 Gallium.|
|Common||Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Alloy Plate • Circuits • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample|