The Gazal Machete is a unique melee weapon that serves as a companion weapon to the Djinn sentinel. Each enemy killed will add potential Corrosive damage to Djinn's radial corrosive blast, and each consecutive cast of Fatal Attraction will buff the Gazal Machete with additional corrosive damage for a short period of time.
The Gazal Machete was added into the game in Update: The Vacuum Within. The blueprint is available through clan research in the Tenno Lab.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest damage of all Machetes.
- Synergizes with the Djinn;
- Good status chance.
- Weapon swings have high stagger resistance.
- Weapon has an incredibly high stagger chance, making it good for stun-locking non-boss enemies.
- Comes with an innate polarity.
- See Category:Gazal Machete Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Gazal Machete Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When the Gazal Machete kills an enemy, the Djinn sentinel will gain 50 bonus Corrosive damage on its next successful cast of Fatal Attraction's radial blast. This bonus can stack up to a maximum of 10 times, for a maximum of 500 bonus damage after 10 kills. These stacks reset once Fatal Attraction has performed a radial blast.
- Upon Fatal Attraction activating, the Gazal Machete will receive 25% additional bonus damage as Corrosive for 30 seconds.
- The Gazal is the first weapon ingame that has specific synergistic abilities with another different item, in this case the Djinn sentinel.
- The Gazal appears to be a large Kukri, a type of machete native to Nepal.
- The word Gazal is the alternative spelling of Ghazal, a poetic form consisting of rhyming couplets and a refrain, with each line sharing the same meter in the Middle Eastern area.
- Djinn, the companion Sentinel to the weapon.
- Gazal Djinn Skin, a sentinel skin for Djinn that goes with the Gazal theme.