The Gemini Nikana Sheath is an alternative sheath skin for the Nikana, Nikana Prime and the Dragon Nikana. This skin is purely for cosmetic purposes as it does not change any of the stats. As of Update 18.12, both skins can be used on any Nikana.
- The Gemini Nikana Sheath can be bought from the Market under Bundles for 50, which will grant two skins: the Ymir-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath and the Surt-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath.
- These skins cannot be bought separately.
- Due to the skins replacing the sheaths for Nikana-type weapons, the Gemini Nikana Sheaths are colored from the Attachments tab rather than the main weapon colors.
- The name 'Gemini' means 'twins'.
- Ymir and Surt are names of elemental giants in Norse mythology- Ymir was a frost giant, and Surt (or Surtr) a fire giant.
- Teshin uses two Ymir-Form Gemini Nikana Sheaths: a normal form for a regular Nikana and a unique short form for a shorter Nikana. Japanese samurai traditionally wore a matched set of swords- one long and one short.